April 30, 2006

Acquaintances / Relations

Acquaintances / Relations Unexplored

Sometimes I see life as some conditions being actualized, some events happening and some causal relations being instantiated, apart from a vast possibilities being unexplored, energies being untamed and thousands of meaningful connections and co-relations being left unattended, untouched and undiscovered. This post especially throws light on human relations, or you may say a small aspect of human relations, and that too the relations unexplored. I won’t say uninvented, but simply undiscovered, because discovery is about some already existing truth being revealed.

There are few people I see around, almost every now and then. To mention a few, a professor who taught me in first sem, my tutor,
one of one of my batchmate, a senior of third year, one of my friend's classmate. But I have my own inhibitions in approaching them. And it sound silly to me to go and tell someone ‘I find you interesting’, its very teenagerish I believe. This is because as soon as you get in touch with a person, you might realize he/she is not the way you expected him/her to be. Then you can’t get back and say good-bye as you have already placed the person on high pedestal.



I am not the one who is very talkative kinds, who can participate in a discussion vociferously unless I feel people want me to speak. Yes I don’t’ initiate a conversation as I wonder if the person would be comfortable speaking to me. I always wait for others to invite me for speaking, asking for my opinion as I feel I should not impose myself and my being a potential friend on others. This is another reason why restrain myself of taking chances with people on my own initiative. I find this girl in girls’ hostel being laid with another ‘potential’ . Her body language is amazingly good, she is those serious kinds whom the opposite sex in general might not look forward to speak to. She has elegance, sophistication and attitude! Her confidence and sense of independence are her forte I guess. She is not like most of the girls who dont hav much of substance but do silly thing to attract attention. I like her attitude. She has some such qualities which I always appreciate in a woman. And then I mar a possibility of having a friendly relation with her just because of these two reasons, my being a bit reserved (and shy too), then other reason being my being quite cautious and sensitive towards the fact that I might be imposing self on others without their will. Fate is sealed!

I find those people appealing who have some substance to share with, apart from how they carry (conduct?) themselves in the society and their wholesome persona.There is a guy who i like much This was the fact that apart from his qualities, I found this guy full of air of superiority and almost living with this deep sense of being ‘different from others’, considering himself as superior. Yeah sometime there are people who always want to pose as if they are next to none and they don’t even bother to pay attention at those around them, extremely selfish and conceited! Then the idea of befriending him is pooh-poohed.

And then this professor whom I mentioned above. He is very academically oriented, pro students, believes in helping others and enthusiastically involves himself in any good cause and has the charisma to bring people together and work for a noble cause. I think he is a person whom one can learn a lot. Here the barrier is again external. What would others think if I make friends with him, as it is, I am a reserved person; my supervisor might not like the idea of my mixing a lot with him as he is not at all in good terms with this person. So sometimes this social factor comes in and dismantles the future castles of relationships in the air.

So these are some of the reasons because of which people are unable to shove themselves into possible relations. Bahhh…………so what is the tip for me, to be happy with my little world, enjoy the pleasures of exploring possibilities of these relationships within my mind or the maximum write them about like the way I did just now and at some point use these ‘characters’ to develop a good fiction in future!!! Kya baat hai!!! Kuch meetha ho jaye…..meetha na mile to have some chanas and sing along…


“hazaron khawahishen aisi ki har khawahish pe dam nikle,
bahut nikle mere armaan lekin phir bhi kam nikle”
vocabulary

P.S.
:- Not whole of
vocabulary is mine but I think exactly the same.

12 comments:

Ishan Chattopadhyaya said...

Hi Chacha,
Great to see your blog. But please keep it updated. Write one entry daily.. no matter how small may the entry be. Its great to read blogs of friends... Even I have a blog, but I haven't yet made it public.
Enjoy Blogging,
Cheers,
Ishan

Sauc said...

Yeah Ishan. I maintain another blog too which is a collection of my daily life experiences and thoughts but I have not made it public. I can give u the link later.

Anonymous said...

you know this was an amazing coincidence but as soon as i reached the last line...the song that was playing on my comp was "hazaron khwahishein aisi ..."
on the exact moment...i could not help myself from commenting :)

Thought i should let you know the coincidence..

Anonymous said...

and who is that girl???

Sauc said...

dekho anonymous bhai there r not many ppl who read my blogs. Ishan doesnt needs to go anonymous. ab ya to bhatia ji hosakte hai ya fir in dono me se kisi ne kisi ko ye link diya ho.

waise tell me who u r bcoz if u know me then it is gud and if u dont know me it is even more than gud.

Anonymous said...

dekho saucy bhai, bhatia anonymous ke naam use nahi karta,kyunki uska naam bahut log use karte hain. Bhatia apna hi koi naam bana kar likhta hai, tum jante ho. To bhatia pe gande ilzaam mat lagao. Aur bhatia ji ne aapko vada kiya tha ki vo link kissi o nahi denge, to bhatia ji abhi bhi kehte hain ki unhone link kissi ko nahi diya.. but ek link hai jo aap ne bhatia ji ko nahi diya.. kuch dena ho to de dena.. aur once again, bhatia pe gande ilzaam mat lagao.

Sauc said...

vo purani baate hai yaar. now nearly all my blogs are public. ab thoda don't care type attitude develop ho gaya hai. earlier I thought it will appear very odd and abnormal to readers. Now I want to appear as I am!
Apart, there r almost none readers to it. so twill make no difference.

one is here that I and shanu share.
www.shanunerd.blogspot.com

shreya said...

hi :)

just dropped in to say that i read this blog of urs n liked this one ...
esp the 1st para where you talk abt undiscovered relations i personally write and read a bit about humna relations so found this section interesting ...and most often lk you many others too find it tough to approach and say " you are interesting " not just bz its a teenagerish comment but bz u never kw how they wud react a certain known or unknown quality of theirs does not explain us how they wud react to when we say this...so i guess many of us do prefer keeping some personalities mysterious (thats even the charm :) )

anywz keep up the gud work
adios :)
shreya
http://simplyshreya.blogspot.com

shreya said...

hi :)

just dropped in to say that i read this blog of urs n liked this one ...
esp the 1st para where you talk abt undiscovered relations i personally write and read a bit about humna relations so found this section interesting ...and most often lk you many others too find it tough to approach and say " you are interesting " not just bz its a teenagerish comment but bz u never kw how they wud react a certain known or unknown quality of theirs does not explain us how they wud react to when we say this...so i guess many of us do prefer keeping some personalities mysterious (thats even the charm :) )

anywz keep up the gud work
adios :)
shreya
http://simplyshreya.blogspot.com

Sauc said...

Thanks shreya for appreciation.
when you are telling someone that 'I find u interesting' u may be self imposing yourself and the other side is they might be different from what you interpret them. But recently I have learned to make friendship with people whom I dont know. and I tell you I am enjoying this. For this u've to keep aside everything and believe that ppl have basically good nature and they will love you.

shreya said...

self imposing true may b but may b thats wat u r thinking lk u said it may not be thr thinking they might or might not feel the way u feel lk that self imposing factor they might not really think that way :)
and anywz gud u r enjoying making new frnds :) well ur last stmt ws apt that u need to believe that others wil love u so they wil accept u ..rather its al in mindset simply leave inhibitions and think world is happy place to live in :D so it will b so :)
anywz rest onto u how u like things u can act that way mine ws merely a thought :)
adios
tkcr shreya

Anonymous said...

highly impressed...being a lit student..though i cant boast myself to be..coz i switch over to finance..which is a totally dif field..but still fascinated by works of lit..i can say u r really amazing..i dint knw this quality of my brother..my "angel brother"..that he is such a gr8 writer..and deep thinker...gud keep it up..and thanks to this blog system which made me to knw u even more better...luv u bhai...